ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BITES BEING INVESTIGATED

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

picolla
- thin ice -

BITES BEING INVESTIGATED

Post by picolla » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:22 am

Hi
I heard that BITES college is being investigated because of dodgy certificate business.
Anybody knows anything about it.
Rumours means something wrong about it.

dextar

Re: BITES BEING INVESTIGATED

Post by dextar » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:52 pm

This may be helpful for you

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 156d3684fc

picolla wrote:Hi
I heard that BITES college is being investigated because of dodgy certificate business.
Anybody knows anything about it.
Rumours means something wrong about it.

love_ss
Newly Registered

i think investigation is going on

Post by love_ss » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:30 am

i think investigation is going on

candyshop

Re: i think investigation is going on

Post by candyshop » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 pm

As far as i know the BITE is a diploma machine and currently HO is investigating this college. I know number of student paid 2000 to 2500 to get PGD. I can not understand that all these crying student have PGD, when just after one more samester you can get MSc.

2nd, in another forum a person claimed to be an official of HO says that last year they receive 400 student visa applications from BITE but this the number of application from BITE for PSW visa is in thousands which put a big question mark on authunticity of the college. But so far BITE is under investigation and thier application are on hold, not only BITE but also many other colleges too. HO is treating other applications as normal. My brother received his PSW after 4 weeks as he recently completed his MSc from brunel university.

faisal_sherry
Newly Registered

Post by faisal_sherry » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:28 pm

candyshop wrote:As far as i know the BITE is a diploma machine and currently HO is investigating this college. I know number of student paid 2000 to 2500 to get PGD. I can not understand that all these crying student have PGD, when just after one more samester you can get MSc.

2nd, in another forum a person claimed to be an official of HO says that last year they receive 400 student visa applications from BITE but this the number of application from BITE for PSW visa is in thousands which put a big question mark on authunticity of the college. But so far BITE is under investigation and thier application are on hold, not only BITE but also many other colleges too. HO is treating other applications as normal. My brother received his PSW after 4 weeks as he recently completed his MSc from brunel university.
HI thanks for your information which is very helpful can u please tell me the forum where u've read this info from if possible thanks
Br

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:21 pm

BITE college has been hit hard by rumours, I've been studying there for the last one year or so, I can assure you that BITE is a proper institution with genuine studentds all round, with high attendance percentage, tutors of best quality, highly paid, one lecturer told me he got paid £300 a day.

I went to other colleges as well before, the least i can say it's very poor environment, max of 4 to 5 students in a session.

from my experience I can tell the difference between BITE and other colleges, and I know HO can see that as well.

dharuv
Newly Registered

Post by dharuv » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 am

candyshop wrote:As far as i know the BITE is a diploma machine and currently HO is investigating this college. I know number of student paid 2000 to 2500 to get PGD. I can not understand that all these crying student have PGD, when just after one more samester you can get MSc.

Number of application is incresed due to PSW also as before there is no value of diploma but now you will have a licence to work for 2 years...i think that is the reason no of application has been increased..

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:56 am

dharuv wrote:

Number of application is incresed due to PSW also as before there is no value of diploma but now you will have a licence to work for 2 years...i think that is the reason no of application has been increased..
You can findout the thread regarding this info i found. This thread can be found on www.ukresident.com and do a search on psw visa. you will find some really useful posts out there.

2nd, the guy mentioned about BITE rumour then my friend there is no rumour. I know many poeple paid to BITE to get thier PSW done. No rumour at all, everyone knows these dodgy people. So stop blaiming if there are rumours, Its not going to boost your PSW application.

Good Luck.

picolla
- thin ice -

hard to believe

Post by picolla » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:45 pm

everybody knows BITES is good college. They have good facilities, good teaching staff. But genuine students don't know what's going on under cover. Greeds ruin their reputation and college itself.

salam123

Re: hard to believe

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:59 pm

picolla wrote:everybody knows BITES is good college. They have good facilities, good teaching staff. But genuine students don't know what's going on under cover. Greeds ruin their reputation and college itself.
ITS KIND OF TRUE BUT.THE FACT IS .SOME ONE HAS CAUGHT BY IMME POLICE......AND FOUND 5 THOUSAND WITH SOME BITES CERTIFICATES..............