ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is the evetting tracker broken?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karlrocks
Newly Registered
Ireland

Is the evetting tracker broken?

Post by karlrocks » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:47 am

Hi everyone :)

My wife submitted her evetting information and received an acknowledgement number that starts with EVET2023xxxxxxx (etc).

I have tried to input this into the garda evetting tracker but it returned a server error.

Thinking it was her application, I tried tracking evetting I undertook for work a while back, but this is also throwing the same server-side error.

Are any of you experiencing the same behaviour?

meself2
Ireland

Re: Is the evetting tracker broken?

Post by meself2 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:54 am

You're confusing different things.

The way eVetting works is you first give ISD (or any organisation) permission to do eVetting, they check it on their side and forward the consent to ISD, which sends you a link and performs checks when their form is filled. That means there is a) an invitation to fill out a permission to do eVetting from ISD (which is the stage you're on) and b) eVetting itself for Garda.
The number you quoted is from the first part. ISD now needs to ask Garda to start the Garda vetting process.

Your wife will get an email from Garda about her application with a different email and tracking number in he form of "INI001-YYYYMMDD-NNNNNN" which she would be able to se on the Garda vetting website.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.