ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is initial application login link working for decided / undecided applications

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: Citizenship application approval email

Post by qkiyani » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:07 am

Approvals emails from home office mostly come these days on Mondays , before they used to come on Sunday or even on bank holidays Monday.

Just to check if anyone can confirm that whoever is waiting for the decision on their citizenship applications can they be able to open login link to their initial application which was sent to their email in the beginning.
I am waiting from 8.5 months now. After six months i was able to login to my application and able to download my application but from yesterday when I tried to login that link is expired and it shows as webpage not found. This could mean my application is decided or still pending.
Just want to see what’s happening with other applicants. Kindly share your experience.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Is initial application login link working for decided / undecided applications

Post by qkiyani » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:09 am

Just to check if anyone can confirm that whoever is waiting for the decision on their citizenship applications can they be able to open login link to their initial application which was sent to their email in the beginning.
I am waiting from 8.5 months now. After six months i was able to login to my application and able to download my application but from yesterday when I tried to login that link is expired and it shows as webpage not found. This could mean my application is decided or still pending.
Just want to see what’s happening with other applicants. Kindly share your experience.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Is initial application login link working for decided / undecided applications

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:13 am

That login would not take you to the decision making system. Have you tried to contact UKVI?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

phase123
Newly Registered
Slovakia

Re: Is initial application login link working for decided / undecided applications

Post by phase123 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:21 pm

"To keep your information safe and protect your privacy, you will not be able to view this page after 29 September 2023."

I started the application in January - so they only keep it online for a few months

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:35 pm

It doesn’t mean the data is deleted, it would have been migrated to the system being used for processing applications, just my guess.
The Home office have their policies for data retention (including GDPR where applicable) which are online.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.