ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI Passport status is delivered but passport not delivered yet

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SameerSheikh
United Kingdom

UKVI Passport status is delivered but passport not delivered yet

Post by SameerSheikh » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:10 pm

Hi All

Has anyone come across a situation for applying UK visit visa via Gerrys and when tracking the application, it says passport delivered but physically it wasn't delivered?

Also by any chance if someone knows which courier service is used for passport delivery in Pakistan?

We took the delivery service and status updated to passport delivered yet no one received it :(

Regards

Diomond

Re: UKVI Passport status is delivered but passport not delivered yet

Post by Diomond » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:21 pm

They use TCS , contact them in your local area. Did you get email from vfs about courier?

SameerSheikh
United Kingdom

Post by SameerSheikh » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:19 pm

Hi Diomond

Yes, email received about passport dispatched. The visa centre where biometrics were given was in another city. So in case the visa centre received the passport and dispatched it, it will still take 4-5 hours for the courier to deliver it. But the status was literally changed in an hour after dispatched email came. Though I can see the status on UKVI changed to passport delivered but there was no email about that passport delivered.

I am wondering if there is a system glitch that once the passport is dispatched through the courier service, the system is updated as delivered despite passport is still pending to be delivered.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:52 pm

Ya don’t worry , you will receive it tomorrow morning.
I am gonna you a private message for a question please have a look

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:03 pm

Diomond wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:52 pm
Ya don’t worry , you will receive it tomorrow morning.
I am gonna you a private message for a question please have a look
Your PM function has now been disabled so you will be unable to send members unsolicited PMs.

Post in public.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:11 pm

Okay, i thought to avoid chit chat on here, as a while ago another moderator said please send private messages than having conversations here….,
Anyway question i was asking is when your decision was made, as i called them on 3rd of july too and was told the decision was made on 30th june , but i hv not heard anything from vfs yet. Also i did not get ang initial email from ukvi tht they received the application , if he got that

SameerSheikh
United Kingdom

Post by SameerSheikh » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:29 pm

We applied on 8th June, then on Monday 3rd June, I enquired that its been almost a month and was told that decision has been made but UKVI status wasn't updated till Yesterday. We noticed yesterday the website said decision received. Today morning received the status passport dispatched email + status updated on website that passport dispatched. An hour later, the website said passport delivered but no email this time. For every other status, we received equally a email too but for passport delivered we didn't. Neither did the passport arrived.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:50 am

Hi, did you get your passport today?

BritishCit
United Kingdom

Post by BritishCit » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:34 am

SameerSheikh wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:29 pm
We applied on 8th June, then on Monday 3rd June, I enquired that its been almost a month and was told that decision has been made but UKVI status wasn't updated till Yesterday. We noticed yesterday the website said decision received. Today morning received the status passport dispatched email + status updated on website that passport dispatched. An hour later, the website said passport delivered but no email this time. For every other status, we received equally a email too but for passport delivered we didn't. Neither did the passport arrived.
Hi, I'm also waiting on a visit visa decision from Pakistan, I just wanted to ask, you have received an email to collect the passport right. Will you only know what the outcome is when you receive the passport, or have they sent the decision via email? I have read a lot of posts where people have said, that if the application is refused, they send the decision via email, and if it has been approved, you get an email just requesting passport collection