ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TLS Contact settlement priority visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Blueoceans10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Payslips for my spousal visa application

Post by Blueoceans10 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:37 am

Hello, I hope you guys are well. I am planning to apply for spousal visa at the end of this month.

The 6 months I met the £18600 requirement are: december, january, february, march, april & may.
My problem is when I work a month, I get my money and payslip for that month's work at the end of the next month. So my payslips for those 6 months will be dated processed on: 31st January, 28th February, 31st March, 30th April, 31st May & 30th June.

I will applying on the 30th of June as soon as I get my payslip verified by my employer. If I tell the HO in letter that the work period is December-May and why my payslips are dated January-June, will that be okay? My employer will add the payslips to their letter but they refuse to state the period because of company policy.

Thank you for your help.

Blueoceans10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Payslips for my spousal visa application

Post by Blueoceans10 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:06 pm

I have a further question. My pay will likely come in at the last day of the month too. So I won't be able to provide a bank statement for that transaction until 2 working days after the online statement becomes available.

When I submit my application on the last day of June, do I have to upload all my documents online on the same day or can they be uploaded online on any date after submission but before the biometrics?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:54 pm

Blueoceans10 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:06 pm
I have a further question. My pay will likely come in at the last day of the month too. So I won't be able to provide a bank statement for that transaction until 2 working days after the online statement becomes available.

When I submit my application on the last day of June, do I have to upload all my documents online on the same day or can they be uploaded online on any date after submission but before the biometrics?
Documents can be uploaded after online submission till time of biometrics appointment.

Blueoceans10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Blueoceans10 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:26 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:54 pm
Blueoceans10 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:06 pm

Documents can be uploaded after online submission till time of biometrics appointment.
Thanks for the reply.

Blueoceans10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Document list check before application

Post by Blueoceans10 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:24 am

Hello, I hope you are all well. I will be submitting my application on friday, I just want to double check if I have all the documents.

1. House : Tenancy agreement, letter from estate agency giving permission for my wife to life there, energy performance certificate

2. Proof of Salary : 6 payslips, letter from employer confirming payslips and my role and my salary etc... , online bank statements printed and stamped by bank,

3. TB test certificate

4. English test A1 certificate

5. Proof of relationship : pictures of us together, chat logs - about 5/6 screenshots for the past 21 months, Marriage certificate original + translation, flight tickets to show previous visits, call logs

6. appendix 2 VAF form

Have I missed anything out? Thank you for your help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Document list check before application

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:57 am

You do not need an energy performance certificate.

You also do not need Appendix VAF2. The financial information is in the online form, no need to submit it twice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Blueoceans10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

TLS Contact settlement priority visa

Post by Blueoceans10 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:40 pm

Hello, I hope you are all well. I booked a biometrics appointment last week for spousal visa, at that time I was given the option to pick settlement priority visa.

Yesterday, I needed to change the appointment date because my bank failed to give me paperwork in time however now when I try to pick an appointment, it just shows non settlement priority visa instead of the settlement one. Why is settlement priority visa not appearing anymore?

I have read online that priorities visa settlement appointments are released at a certain time every week so maybe I have to wait till a new one is released? If this is true then what time are they released because the TLS website did not specify a date or time.

Thank you for your help.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: TLS Contact settlement priority visa

Post by Korekt » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:09 pm

Blueoceans10 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:40 pm
Hello, I hope you are all well. I booked a biometrics appointment last week for spousal visa, at that time I was given the option to pick settlement priority visa.

Yesterday, I needed to change the appointment date because my bank failed to give me paperwork in time however now when I try to pick an appointment, it just shows non settlement priority visa instead of the settlement one. Why is settlement priority visa not appearing anymore?
Check with the VAC (Visa Application Centre). It is usually under added services on their website. It can also usually be purchased at the VAC when the applicant attends the biometrics appointment.
I have read online that priorities visa settlement appointments are released at a certain time every week so maybe I have to wait till a new one is released? If this is true then what time are they released because the TLS website did not specify a date or time.

Thank you for your help.
What you read is likely referring to applications made in the UK.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."