ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application - nearly 18 months and No response!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sanag123123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Naturalisation application - nearly 18 months and No response!

Post by Sanag123123 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:53 pm

Hi All,

I would like your help!
I applied for my Naturalisation application in Feb 2022 and submitted all by documents in Mar 2022 with biometrics..
Its nearly 18 months now and i still haven't received any response on my application from HO.
I was on a dependant route and was granted ILR in Dec 2021, after 2 months i made by Naturalisation application. In Feb 2023 i moved addresses so i updated by address on an automatic link and there was a confirmation that address has been updated for my application. However since than there is no response or any correspondence with HO/UKBA on the decision.

I would appreciate if you can help me or assist me anything?

Regards
Sana

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation application - nearly 18 months and No response!

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:24 pm

Sanag123123 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:53 pm
Hi All,

I would like your help!
I applied for my Naturalisation application in Feb 2022 and submitted all by documents in Mar 2022 with biometrics..
Its nearly 18 months now and i still haven't received any response on my application from HO.
I was on a dependant route and was granted ILR in Dec 2021, after 2 months i made by Naturalisation application. In Feb 2023 i moved addresses so i updated by address on an automatic link and there was a confirmation that address has been updated for my application. However since than there is no response or any correspondence with HO/UKBA on the decision.

I would appreciate if you can help me or assist me anything?

Regards
Sana
Are you able to check previous house if you got any mail there?
Lodge a complaint, involve your MP to contact HO on your behalf.

Sanag123123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Sanag123123 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:21 am

Yes I am consistently checking as I am in touch with the new tenants but no mails there.
We updated the address 3 months ago and it was successfully updated in HO system as we had to put the application details.

Does anyone know how do we find out the decision is made? Is it my post or online and what do you receive?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:20 am

Sanag123123 wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:21 am
Yes I am consistently checking as I am in touch with the new tenants but no mails there.
We updated the address 3 months ago and it was successfully updated in HO system as we had to put the application details.

Does anyone know how do we find out the decision is made? By contacting HO via your MP and or lodge complaint as earlier posted. Is it my post or online and what do you receive?