ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cash Savings Route - ISA account

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sam_y9
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Cash Savings Route - ISA account

Post by sam_y9 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:17 pm

Evening all,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I have a quick question, we are just applying for the additional 2.5 year Spouse Visa extension.
I am planning to use my savings that are held in an ISA by xxxxxx Ltd. I have held over £80k during the last 6 months which I believe means we have enough to go down this route?

What will I need in terms of providing evidence? Will a statement for the last 6 months showing the amount in my ISA be enough and a letter confirming this by the company xxx?

Thanks in advance...

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Cash Savings Route - ISA account

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:56 pm

With a letter of declaration of source of cash savings.

sam_y9
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Cash Savings Route - ISA account

Post by sam_y9 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:03 pm

Thanks.

My other concern is this bit:
The account must immediately allow access to the savings, with or without penalty for withdrawing funds without notice.

Anyone had any experience on this? Usually it takes 3-5 days to get money out of a stocks and shares ISA.