ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Concern about not receiving my naturalization certificate

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gimi
Newly Registered
Ireland

Concern about not receiving my naturalization certificate

Post by gimi » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:28 am

Hi everyone,

I attended the citizenship ceremony on June 19th, where I was expecting to receive my naturalization certificate by post in two weeks time. However, it has been four weeks since the ceremony, and I have not yet received the certificate. I wanted to reach out to this community to see if anyone has experienced a similar situation and could provide me with some advice or share their personal experiences. Any guidance or suggestions you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

RCCar
Belarus

Re: Concern about not receiving my naturalization certificate

Post by RCCar » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:41 am

According to previous timelines for March 2023, people got it even in 2 months, don't worry, you will get it for sure

gimi
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by gimi » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:14 pm

Have any community members sent a letter to address a delay in receiving their certificate? I would greatly appreciate any advice on what specific steps I should take if my certificate takes an extended period to be posted.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:17 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.