ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Call to ukvi decision has been made

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BritishCit
United Kingdom

Call to ukvi decision has been made

Post by BritishCit » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:34 pm

So we have applied for a visit visa for my grandmother, from Islamabad, 13th June application was submitted, 4th July was biometrics. I have today made the paid call to Ukvi asking for an update. They said a decision has been made, but we've had no email. Has anyone been in the same situation? Can anyone shed some light on this i don't know what to expect and not knowing the outcome is another frustration, I did ask what the result is he said I can't say.

meself2
Ireland

Re: Call to ukvi decision has been made

Post by meself2 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:35 pm

They don't give results on the phone, not sure what kind of advice you expect.
VAC should reach out to your grandmother when they have her passport via email you provided.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.