ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS Top up key has been cancelled

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DylanIreland
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

IHS Top up key has been cancelled

Post by DylanIreland » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:55 pm

Hello Guys,

Been going through absolute maddness recently. My wife got an email yesterday morning saying she needed to pay an additional 313 dollars for her IHS part of her visa. Her visa is a dependent visa. When she tried to pay it said her topup access key was canceled. We dont know who to contact or how to contact anyone since any email we reply to is to unmonitored email boxes.

They then emailed this morning (After much anger and trying to find out who to contact and most likely paying the damn phone fee) saying that we should be able to make the payment but the old link still does not work and they did not provide a new one. Does anyone know what I can do? There is literally no one to contact, every email they send is to unmonitored email boxes and every single method of very very skim contact is incredibly incompetent. I honestly think we are being targeted and trying to be forced to give up. The university that I was wanting to attend for my postgrad is just as useless if not more.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: IHS Top up key has been cancelled

Post by TODMATT » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:55 am

Have you tried to contact helpline to escalate to the relevant team to contact you!

IHS.Sheffield@fco.gov.uk - Try this
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

King_Segz
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: IHS Top up key has been cancelled

Post by King_Segz » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:19 pm

Hi DylanIreland

I am going through similar issue. My wife's IHS Topup link got cancelled.

Please, have you gotten any solution?

We have also sent an email to IHS.Sheffield@fco.gov.uk but no response yet.

We are so weakened by this.

Kindly inform if you have a solution to this.

Thank you