ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips Requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naseem_90
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Payslips Requirement

Post by naseem_90 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:30 pm

Hello,

My wife's visa extension is due on 8th Aug 2023. I started a new job in March 2023 and on 8th Aug I will only have 5 payslips. I was told by someone that I will get 28 days after submitting the visa application and with in those 28 days I can also submit 6th payslip which I will get on 25th Aug 2023. MY question is can I apply for her extension with 5 payslips and my salary is double the minimum required (GBP 18600) or shall I apply on 8th Aug and wait for the 6th payslip and then submit the documents after getting the 6th payslip.

Regards
Nasim

ChugaLuvMe
Malta

Re: Payslips Requirement

Post by ChugaLuvMe » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:08 am

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that any documents you submit after the visa application (such as an additional payslip) won't be taken into consideration, even if done before the biometrics.

I hope I'm wrong, but somebody can correct me.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Payslips Requirement

Post by TODMATT » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:53 am

You have been missed inform as 28 days applies to date of the application and not after!

your income falls under category B as you have not been employed same employer for 6 months.

Apply under category B and meet both of its conditions.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.