ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check list and IHS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Say Sayyam
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Check list and IHS

Post by Say Sayyam » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:06 pm

Hi Moderator's

it might be a stupid question but do we tick our check list box and upload the checklist too ?

Also do we upload IHS charge invoice too cause i can't remember downloading one but i believe while filling the online application they picked the IHS number themself.

it's FLRM application

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Check list and IHS

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:07 pm

Say Sayyam wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:06 pm
Hi Moderator's

it might be a stupid question but do we tick our check list box and upload the checklist too ? There is no stupid question only to clarify things, the system keeps a record of it.

Also do we upload IHS charge invoice too cause i can't remember downloading one but i believe while filling the online application they picked the IHS number themself. Not required however keep a record for yourself.

it's FLRM application