ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR BRP Renewal - Supporting Documents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mysara81
Newly Registered
England

ILR BRP Renewal - Supporting Documents

Post by mysara81 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:13 pm

Hi all, my ILR BRP will expire in 3 months time and I'm trying to compile the list of documents required which I need to upload to UKVCAS website. Its asking for the following documents and I just want to make sure I upload them right.

Mandatory Documents
Passport - Do I scan only the photo bio page or do I need to scan ALL pages including the covers?
Proof of Address - What is accepted? Would my Photocard Driving License suffice?

Other Documents
Previous passports - Again, are all pages required here?
Evidence to prove continuous residency since settlement (ie: 10 years) - It doesnt mention how many documents needed. Would one document per each year suffice?
Original document showing grant of settlement - Again, unsure of what is the specific document needed here. Would the UK Entry Clearance Vigenette on the old passport when first grant visa be accepted for this purpose?
Consent form for HO checks - this is fine
Current BRP Card - this is fine. Will scan both front and back

Thanks in advance for help in these queries

Anon123B
United Kingdom

Re: ILR BRP Renewal - Supporting Documents

Post by Anon123B » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:37 pm

Hello,

Mandatory Documents
Passport - Do I scan only the photo bio page or do I need to scan ALL pages including the covers? You have to scan/copy and supply all pages of the passport, including the blank ones. You can do the cover too.
Proof of Address - What is accepted? Would my Photocard Driving License suffice? - your driving licence shall suffice.

Other Documents
Previous passports - Again, are all pages required here? You have to scan/copy and supply all pages of the passport, including the blank ones.
Evidence to prove continuous residency since settlement (ie: 10 years) - It doesnt mention how many documents needed. Would one document per each year suffice? The scans of the passport pages should suffice.
Original document showing grant of settlement - Again, unsure of what is the specific document needed here. Would the UK Entry Clearance Vigenette on the old passport when first grant visa be accepted for this purpose? - Your ILR BRP is what is required. That's what grants you settlement.
Consent form for HO checks - this is fine
Current BRP Card - this is fine. Will scan both front and back

Hope that helps.

AnonB