ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

citizenship timeline questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cblpah
Newly Registered

citizenship timeline questions

Post by cblpah » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:36 pm

Hi all, I have two questions. Thanks in advance.

1. Has anyone received an email from Home Office requesting more information about their application? If yes, how long did it take you from their email to the decision email?

2. Having followed the naturalisation timeline thread I'm noticing the majority of people are receiving decisions on Mondays before noon. Has anyone received an email outside of this time?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: citizenship timeline questions

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:13 pm

cblpah wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:36 pm
Hi all, I have two questions. Thanks in advance.

1. Has anyone received an email from Home Office requesting more information about their application? If yes, how long did it take you from their email to the decision email?

2. Having followed the naturalisation timeline thread I'm noticing the majority of people are receiving decisions on Mondays before noon. Has anyone received an email outside of this time? Check the timeline thread, it's for reference only and no definite trend.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: citizenship timeline questions

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:52 pm

cblpah wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:36 pm
Applicants don't routinely received emails from caseworkers.
Are you expecting an email?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.