ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CASH PAID SALARY QUERY

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

CASH PAID SALARY QUERY

Post by bd1982 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:21 pm

Dear experts, I applied for FLR M extension for my wife. We provided all required documents for financial requirements covering both salaries amounting 20k. My first 3 months of last 6months salary was paid in cash due to company's issue. I've uploaded cash payslips along with statements where money was deposited with different transactions but the total amount is greater than payslip's net pay amount in those each 3months.
Now UKVI sent email to provide statements again because they didnt find salary amount in for those 3 months. I am working for this company since 2019.
Please advice me do I need to provide any further documents along with these 3 months statements?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: CASH PAID SALARY QUERY

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:45 pm

If company has resolved payroll issues ask them to provide you pay slips for the period and in a way that corroborate Ms account statements

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bd1982 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:33 pm

Hi I am concerned if money deposited with 2/3 transactions and not exactly the same amount as payslips could it be a negative reason for outcome? My employer is agreed to give me a letter.
Please help me. Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:03 pm

bd1982 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:33 pm
Hi I am concerned if money deposited with 2/3 transactions and not exactly the same amount as payslips could it be a negative reason for outcome? My employer is agreed to give me a letter.
Please help me. Thanks
Why further concern when employer is addressing the matter in a letter?

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bd1982 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:22 pm

I am concerned because one of friend told me UKVI might refuse if the cash deposit is not done by single transaction and exactly same amount according to payslip. My january net amount was £850 in payslip but I deposited £895 by 3 transactions in bank as I added some extra cash from my pocket.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:51 pm

bd1982 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:22 pm
I am concerned because one of friend told me UKVI might refuse if the cash deposit is not done by single transaction and exactly same amount according to payslip. My january net amount was £850 in payslip but I deposited £895 by 3 transactions in bank as I added some extra cash from my pocket.
Let the employer address theirs in the letter and you explain yours in a cover letter, that's all that you can do.