ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Super priority

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mansoorb
Mood:
India

ILR Super priority

Post by mansoorb » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:45 pm

Hi All,

I need an advice. I am almost about to apply ILR for my wife and son on a 10 year Long Residency route. I have British Passport. Thier case is very straighforward with no complexity.

I want to apply for a super priority service just so that it gives me peace of mind and get a decision in a day or two post their Biometric submission. Upon doing some analysis, I came to know that super priority slots are available at 1 am and lasts hardly a mintue. I logged in at 1 am a few nights and did got the option for Super Priority.

My question is - Has any one tried this Super Priority ILR application this way on a 10 year route and if so, how quickly you got the decision?. Your help will be much appreciated as this will help me whether to hit the Super priority button tonight and pay for it or not?

Thanks
Mansur

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Super priority

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:51 pm

DO NOT start posting your query all over the place !
You do not get to determine if an application is straightforward or not. This is up to the UKVI. Also, the priority service has no guarantees. Each application is UNIQUE. You may try at 1AM but again there are no guarantees that you will get a slot. These are all anecdotal
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice