ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 years proof of living

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cure123
Scotland

5 years proof of living

Post by Cure123 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:44 pm

Hi All, I am applying for naturalisation based on 5 years refugee settlement plus 1 year ILR. One of the questions is proof of your residency for the past 5 years. I don't have a valid passport(expired while my application was processed) and my travel document is also expired. What kind of documents do I need to provide, can you please let me know.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: 5 years proof of living

Post by Amber » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:20 pm

Council tax bills for each of the 5 years.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: 5 years proof of living

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:07 pm

If you have P60s from employment they will also be acceptable. Note you only need one type of document.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.