ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unreadable Fingerprints - Help Please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Musa
United Kingdom

Unreadable Fingerprints - Help Please

Post by Musa » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:11 am

Hi. My mother is 55+ and for some reasons she have unreadable fingerprints. She is in Pakistan and I want to apply for a visit visa for her. She already visited UK last year and Islamabad visa office managed her fingerprints with different creams and moisturisers. In her last two local banks visits, staff been unable to take her fingerprints after even apply creams.

My question is, If this will make any problem on the day of file submission this time then what is the solution for this. Does anyone have been through this situation. Is there any kind of doctors certificate to submit with the file to overcome this problem?

Best Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Unreadable Fingerprints - Help Please

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:40 am

Musa wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:11 am
Hi. My mother is 55+ and for some reasons she have unreadable fingerprints. She is in Pakistan and I want to apply for a visit visa for her. She already visited UK last year and Islamabad visa office managed her fingerprints with different creams and moisturisers. In her last two local banks visits, staff been unable to take her fingerprints after even apply creams.

My question is, If this will make any problem on the day of file submission this time then what is the solution for this. Does anyone have been through this situation. Is there any kind of doctors certificate to submit with the file to overcome this problem? No need.

Best Regards
It's infrequent but not such unusual situation. Remember she has applied before and got the visa inspite of the fingerprint situation. Be sure the HO has a record of this so just apply as normal.

Musa
United Kingdom

Post by Musa » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:36 pm

Thank you AmazonianX. I am little worried that if with help of different creams, they wont be able to take fingerprint then what will happen ? Will they refuse to submit the visa file ? And if there is any official solution for this problem then I should be prepare in advance.

Best Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:58 pm

Musa wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:36 pm
Thank you AmazonianX. I am little worried that if with help of different creams, they wont be able to take fingerprint then what will happen ? Will they refuse to submit the visa file ? And if there is any official solution for this problem then I should be prepare in advance.

Best Regards
There are people whose fingerprints will not show no matter what cream or ointment is used. Official solution as previously reported is their photo is taken and comments made that they can not have fingerprints taken.

Musa
United Kingdom

Post by Musa » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:50 am

Thanks AmazonianX . I will give it a try as normal. Lets hope for the best. Thanks alot for your time dear. Best Regards