ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUTR3 timeline and nervous on 1.16 question

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Corw
United Kingdom

EUTR3 timeline and nervous on 1.16 question

Post by Corw » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:38 pm

Hi
I am holding article 50 card and need to apply permanent resident card .
can anyone please confirm current timeline for EUTR3 applications these days 2023 ?
and also i am so nervous to fill out this section in EUTR3 application where they saying

1.16 Status on arrival in the State (please tick)
Asylum-seeker
Student
Family member of EEA national or United Kingdom national
Visitor
Employment Permit
or Green Card Permit
Other

I had no status on arrival in ireland when i moved to ireland from Uk via Belfast with my British partner. we both got married in ireland and i got legal status on the behalf of marriage and my wife who is still exercising her treaty rights.

what if i write down i had no status on arrival in the state then will there be high chance they refuse my EUTR3 application ?
has anyone faced such a situation ?

ackk
Ireland

Re: EUTR3 timeline and nervous on 1.16 question

Post by ackk » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:22 pm

Corw wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:38 pm
Hi
I am holding article 50 card and need to apply permanent resident card .
can anyone please confirm current timeline for EUTR3 applications these days 2023 ?
and also i am so nervous to fill out this section in EUTR3 application where they saying

1.16 Status on arrival in the State (please tick)
Asylum-seeker
Student
Family member of EEA national or United Kingdom national
Visitor
Employment Permit
or Green Card Permit
Other

I had no status on arrival in ireland when i moved to ireland from Uk via Belfast with my British partner. we both got married in ireland and i got legal status on the behalf of marriage and my wife who is still exercising her treaty rights.

what if i write down i had no status on arrival in the state then will there be high chance they refuse my EUTR3 application ?
has anyone faced such a situation ?
Since you moved to Ireland with your partner, You are a Family member of EEA national or United kingdom national. I would put this down.

Corw
United Kingdom

Post by Corw » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:48 pm

thanks for your answer
as far as i think i put down "NO STATUS" on EUTR1 FORM when i applied 5 year residence permit in state.
Will there be any difference or effect on my EUTR3 application what if i write down "No Status " in EUTR3 form however we got married in ireland

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:01 pm

If you put this on your form before and it didn't cause issues, I doubt it will be a problem now.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Corw
United Kingdom

Post by Corw » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:28 pm

this is very gray area and i dont know in which sense you have doubt about the problem now

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:52 pm

I don't see any better options, though.

You mentioned it already, so an attempt to sugarcoat it might not be seen as favourable.

But it's entirely your decision to make.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

ackk
Ireland

Post by ackk » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:09 pm

Corw wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:48 pm
thanks for your answer
as far as i think i put down "NO STATUS" on EUTR1 FORM when i applied 5 year residence permit in state.
Will there be any difference or effect on my EUTR3 application what if i write down "No Status " in EUTR3 form however we got married in ireland
It's up to yourself to put this down as mentioned by a member of standing, If this is what you put down before to get the 5 years.