ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement for ILR (15 days)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

atirnaveed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Bank statement for ILR (15 days)

Post by atirnaveed » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:20 pm

Hi,
I hope everyone is doing well.

I need to clarify one quick question, I am applying for my ILR, and for the payslip and bank statement requirement we need to upload the payslip with should show the salary reference as well, but I have only 15 days of bank statement, which have the salary reference in it, will it work for the requirement?

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Bank statement for ILR (15 days)

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:04 pm

You need the most recent payslip and ONE months full bank statement for ILR. The bank statement must reflect the salary of the payslip you are using.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

amit2453
Mood:
India

Post by amit2453 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:11 pm

I also have query on this topic. If my bank generates statement on 5th of every month, can I request 20 days statement in between (6-25 Aug as I am paid on 25th) and also attach previous month (5Jul-4Aug) statement. Is that ok. I can't generate custom date statement neither bank can generate custom statement which is already generated.
I just don't want to wait another 10 days for statement.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:54 pm

amit2453 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:11 pm
I also have query on this topic. If my bank generates statement on 5th of every month, can I request 20 days statement in between (6-25 Aug as I am paid on 25th) and also attach previous month (5Jul-4Aug) statement. Is that ok. I can't generate custom date statement neither bank can generate custom statement which is already generated.
You were already advised in your own thread :!: You wait until you have the required documents
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:37 am

amit2453 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:11 pm
It's considered rude hijacking someone else's thread
, keep your topic to your own thread.