ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Question related to document upload

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

doughng
Newly Registered
Ghana

Spouse visa extension financial requirement question

Post by doughng » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:56 pm

Hi all, I'm currently in the process of applying for a spouse visa extension for myself, spouse is a British citizen. I just want to confirm the following financial requirement: My spouse works in civil service for the past 1.5years, salary is £35k per annum.
So my question is: can I use this to answer the financial requirement alone as I do not currently work?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa extension financial requirement question

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:03 pm

Yes
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

doughng
Newly Registered
Ghana

FLR (M) Question related to document upload

Post by doughng » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:27 am

Hi All,

I've just completed an application for my first FLR (M) extension. Wife is British citizen and we have lived together in a rented apartment for the past 3yrs.

Among the document to upload is this:

A letter from relative(s) or friend(s) confirming I or my partner lived with them for some or all of the 2-year period

Please I don't understand what the question is really about. Is it a letter from any friend or relative attesting to the fact that my wife and I have lived together for all of the 2-year period or its something else?

Thank you!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) Question related to document upload

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:09 am

doughng wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:27 am
Hi All,

I've just completed an application for my first FLR (M) extension. Wife is British citizen and we have lived together in a rented apartment for the past 3yrs.

Among the document to upload is this:

A letter from relative(s) or friend(s) confirming I or my partner lived with them for some or all of the 2-year period

Please I don't understand what the question is really about. Is it a letter from any friend or relative attesting to the fact that my wife and I have lived together for all of the 2-year period or its something else?

Thank you!
Probably due to one of your answers on the form. Did you are any point indicated that you lived with family or friends?
Check your previous answers.
If not you don't have to produce such a letter.
Upload cohabitation evidence covering last 2years.