ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paying spouse Visa fees from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hamakhaa

Paying spouse Visa fees from Pakistan

Post by hamakhaa » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:52 pm

Hi Everyone,
As part of my spouse visa applications, I am planning to pay spouse visa fees and IHS fees from Pakistan.

Does anyone know what are the options to pay from Pakistan? Considering it is a big amount, did anyone face any issues paying online via debit card? It will be the debit card from Pakistani bank account. If yes, then what are the other options to pay the fees?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Paying spouse Visa fees from Pakistan

Post by Ticktack » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:27 pm

hamakhaa wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:52 pm
Hi Everyone,
As part of my spouse visa applications, I am planning to pay spouse visa fees and IHS fees from Pakistan.

Does anyone know what are the options to pay from Pakistan? Considering it is a big amount, did anyone face any issues paying online via debit card? It will be the debit card from Pakistani bank account. If yes, then what are the other options to pay the fees?
The HO don't care where you pay from or what bank card. They would gladly accept the Bank of The Moon credit /Debit card if it existed.
They love their monies!
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

hamakhaa

Post by hamakhaa » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:54 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I was thinking more from banking limitations perspective, usually that we face in Pakistani banks, paying limts etc

IHS + Visa fees is somewhere around 3500 GBP. Which is 15 lacs pakistani rupee may be more. Debit Card may have a limit so wondering if we can either pay in multiple transactions or there are other alternatives to pay ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:00 pm

You cannot pay in multiple transactions and there is no other way to pay except online.

Speak to your bank. Many have paid online by card and had no issues.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.