ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit to Dubai, Indian passport holder with ILR

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pm1999
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Visit to Dubai, Indian passport holder with ILR

Post by Pm1999 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:40 am

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone can help/advise.
I am travelling to Dubai end of Sept. I have an Indian passport but I have UK indefinite leave to remain.

What is the process of visa on arrival? Are there any chances of rejection?

Please can someone advise or guide me.

Many thanks.

tomarbabacat
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Visit to Dubai, Indian passport holder with ILR

Post by tomarbabacat » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:09 pm

You can get a 14 day visa on arrival just go to the Marhaba counter its 120 AED for it

This visa also has a 10 day grace period for leaving so technically its a 24 day visa

However, the airlines are often not aware of this visa and its a pain to deal with them. Emirates has never had an issue with this, however I've had BA and KLM both delay/deny me boarding for this since they weren't aware of the process to get this visa

Pm1999
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Visit to Dubai, Indian passport holder with ILR

Post by Pm1999 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:35 pm

tomarbabacat wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:09 pm
You can get a 14 day visa on arrival just go to the Marhaba counter its 120 AED for it

This visa also has a 10 day grace period for leaving so technically its a 24 day visa

However, the airlines are often not aware of this visa and its a pain to deal with them. Emirates has never had an issue with this, however I've had BA and KLM both delay/deny me boarding for this since they weren't aware of the process to get this visa

I’m travelling with BA. How do I avoid any issues? Will I face any issues? Please help