ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport application to Hemel Hempstead office

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

erkin
Newly Registered
Turkey

Passport application to Hemel Hempstead office

Post by erkin » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:24 am

Hi everyone,

I recently applied for my British passport after completing the citizenship ceremony a week ago. I have done the application online, upload photo and verified my identity through a friend etc. Then I was instructed to send my documents to the following address:

HM Passport Office

UK-EDP-FTA

PEX XXX XXX XXXX

Three Cherry Trees Lane

Hemel Hempstead

HP2 7HQ

I went ahead and used a 24 hour tracking signed delivery from Royal Mail and posted my documents. But it seems that Royal Mail is going to return my documents back to me (probably due to address not found etc).

A quick Google maps search returns no such place in Hemel Hampstead but instead a Sopra Steria Head office. What did I do wrong? Anyone else had problems sending their documents to Hemel Hempstead office?

Thanks,
Erkin

Ameer_zyzom

Re: Passport application to Hemel Hempstead office

Post by Ameer_zyzom » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:14 am

Same thing happened to my wife, but after few days she received this email and txt from HMPO “We've received your documents. If we need more information we'll contact you.”
But in Royal Mail website : Your Item was received by Home Counties North DO on 05-09-2023 and is now due for delivery today.