ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval letter sent to wrong address

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lukk
Newly Registered
Poland

Approval letter sent to wrong address

Post by lukk » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:18 pm

HI all,

Just wanted to let know that today we got my wife's approval letter delivered to us by.... a kind lady from another town 20min away to whom our letter had been sent mistakenly together with her own approval letter.

My wife applied around March-May 2022 and was asked to do her evetting a month or so ago. So if your timeline is similar and you don't get your approval in the coming weeks start start enquiring...

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Approval letter sent to wrong address

Post by User20123 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:35 pm

lukk wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:18 pm
HI all,

Just wanted to let know that today we got my wife's approval letter delivered to us by.... a kind lady from another town 20min away to whom our letter had been sent mistakenly together with her own approval letter.

My wife applied around March-May 2022 and was asked to do her evetting a month or so ago. So if your timeline is similar and you don't get your approval in the coming weeks start start enquiring...
Congratulations!! Glad your wife got the approval letter.