ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good News CCL

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bex12

Good News CCL

Post by bex12 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Hello all,

My friend received his PSW on CCL PG-Dip about 30 mins ago. Its stamped from 23-12-08 till Dec. 2010. Hope rest of you will also get your PSW.

Thanks

candyshop

Re: Good News CCL

Post by candyshop » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 pm

bex12 wrote:Hello all,

My friend received his PSW on CCL PG-Dip about 30 mins ago. Its stamped from 23-12-08 till Dec. 2010. Hope rest of you will also get your PSW.

Thanks
Lmao

Joke of the day.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Thanks
ur friend is very lucky

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:14 pm

salam123 wrote:

Thanks
ur friend is very lucky
Its nothing but a rumour. HO cant have 2 way policy so please stop spreading rumour.

bex12

Post by bex12 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Its not rumour my friend. However, if you want to take it as rumour, its your choice. But the fact is that he has got 2 years leave to remain in here now.

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:35 pm

bex12 please can you let us know when he applied his PSW visa??

Everyone saying different thing, Don't know who to believe??

please give us details

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:36 pm

bex12 wrote:Its not rumour my friend. However, if you want to take it as rumour, its your choice. But the fact is that he has got 2 years leave to remain in here now.
Be realistic please.... Home Office refusing all the applications linked to cambridge college, they can't have a diffirent policy for your friend. Poeple are upset because of these PSW issues, so please stop making thier fun.

Many Thanks.

montysingh

re : PSW from CCL

Post by montysingh » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:29 pm

what doesn't makes sense is -----Why its always the friends of people who get their refusals and approvals for their PSW application from Bites and CCL , Why not the individuals who recieve the results posts on this forum???????????????????????

candyshop

Re: re : PSW from CCL

Post by candyshop » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:59 pm

montysingh wrote:what doesn't makes sense is -----Why its always the friends of people who get their refusals and approvals for their PSW application from Bites and CCL , Why not the individuals who recieve the results posts on this forum???????????????????????
Because once people gets thier refusal they dont have couraged to post thier result.

I cant see any of them who use to cuss others on BITE. where are they all, I am sure they are calling thier agents and none of them answering the calls.

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:26 pm

he might got the psw for now but according to FM if the college is proved to be in VISA scam and provinding FRAUDLENT docs then they might will curtail the visa later on.so it means we still need to worry about it even if we got psw .

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:49 pm

danish1981 wrote:he might got the psw for now but according to FM if the college is proved to be in VISA scam and provinding FRAUDLENT docs then they might will curtail the visa later on.so it means we still need to worry about it even if we got psw .
I agree with Danish1981 statement, Home Office revoke visas in the past when they found Llyods college as bogus and they send letters to people.

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:41 pm

hi bex12,
can you give me phone number of your friend?would like to speak to him!

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:35 pm

to bex12,
people like u r just spreading the rumours which r more harmful!!!

unguide
Newly Registered

CCL PSW HHHMMM ... THE NEWS IS ...

Post by unguide » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Hello Everyone,

Well I have been watching hundreds of students during the 3 past years. Please note that I only give advice what i am aware of, with all the experiences i have gone through...

Well for CCL or any other Colleges ... The fact is that this is a very tough decision for HO. Because, we have thousands of dodgy colleges accross the whole UK, even UK Recognised Universities. Well, even if a student says he/she is from a proper UK University, ... the fact is that he is not. If this kind of education someone call it proper education, so I will conclude UK got the worse education system in the world. Just a handful of them are good. Have anyone compared a UK class and any foreign one??? Universities as well as colleges are all here for money. Specially surviving with international Student fees. With these numbers of Universities, millions of students are allowed in the UK. Good institutions will take good students, just a few, and they get their funds from the students' projects, efforts, inventions, formulaes and research. They sell these inventions, researches internationally for Huge amount of money.

Well the UK Govt knows it very well, but still give thousands of licences to those said universities and colleges. Do you think, HO was not aware of the past bogus problems. In fact they were all aware, but were in a situation where they needed people to grow the income in the country. Now that EU and UK is 1, what will happen???

Yes, 1 thing is being discussed globally, UK is responsible for THIS PROBLEM and soon this Country will be facing ... from UN.

Those who got the message, got it. I will no longer post or reply in this forum, but may see it somewhere else.

email257525
BANNED

Hi,

Post by email257525 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Hello,

I am agree with you,,,
Does any one know what the quality of education in canada universities,,,
You have to score minimum 75% in all module before you are eligible to apply for extention of visa,,,

Look in UK,,, minimum pass mark is 40% and that is enough to extend the visa...

salam123

Re: Hi,

Post by salam123 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:20 am

email257525 wrote:Hello,

I am agree with you,,,
You have to score minimum 75% in all module before you are eligible to apply for extention of visa,,,

i totally agree with u..in this case.........if u get a certificate from a uni or recognized college then u can easily apply for a white color job at least......think about ccl college u won't get a job...........u can only work in sainburys or tesco as a full time staff.....so what's the valu of ur certificate?

candyshop

Re: Hi,

Post by candyshop » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:09 pm

salam123 wrote:
email257525 wrote:Hello,

I am agree with you,,,

i totally agree with u..in this case.........if u get a certificate from a uni or recognized college then u can easily apply for a white color job at least......think about ccl college u won't get a job...........u can only work in sainburys or tesco as a full time staff.....so what's the valu of ur certificate?
and BP petrol station as well.

email257525
BANNED

Suggestions

Post by email257525 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:02 am

Dear,,,,,

Dont become disheart and never give upp,,,,, Try Try again
In this country not every one is what they Look Like, every one is not what they look like. Not every one has degrees. I mean genine Degree.

Just try your luck.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Re: CCL PSW HHHMMM ... THE NEWS IS ...

Post by mrlookforward » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:06 pm

unguide wrote:Hello Everyone,

Well I have been watching hundreds of students during the 3 past years. Please note that I only give advice what i am aware of, with all the experiences i have gone through...

Well for CCL or any other Colleges ... The fact is that this is a very tough decision for HO. Because, we have thousands of dodgy colleges accross the whole UK, even UK Recognised Universities. Well, even if a student says he/she is from a proper UK University, ... the fact is that he is not. If this kind of education someone call it proper education, so I will conclude UK got the worse education system in the world. Just a handful of them are good. Have anyone compared a UK class and any foreign one??? Universities as well as colleges are all here for money. Specially surviving with international Student fees. With these numbers of Universities, millions of students are allowed in the UK. Good institutions will take good students, just a few, and they get their funds from the students' projects, efforts, inventions, formulaes and research. They sell these inventions, researches internationally for Huge amount of money.

Well the UK Govt knows it very well, but still give thousands of licences to those said universities and colleges. Do you think, HO was not aware of the past bogus problems. In fact they were all aware, but were in a situation where they needed people to grow the income in the country. Now that EU and UK is 1, what will happen???

Yes, 1 thing is being discussed globally, UK is responsible for THIS PROBLEM and soon this Country will be facing ... from UN.

Those who got the message, got it. I will no longer post or reply in this forum, but may see it somewhere else.
I have come across many international students from our local uni that cant speak one sentence of english properly after studying here for many years. I wonder what they study in their classes, lol.

bex12

Post by bex12 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:49 am

mrlookforward wrote:

I have come across many international students from our local uni that cant speak one sentence of english properly after studying here for many years. I wonder what they study in their classes, lol.

thts not a surprise dude.. even most british ppl don't speak correkt english now-a-days.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:40 am

bex12 wrote:
mrlookforward wrote:

thts not a surprise dude.. even most british ppl don't speak correkt english now-a-days.
if they have right to stay in this country then does mater that how good they speak?