ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

incorrect answer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jesslee
Newly Registered
Korea South

incorrect answer

Post by Jesslee » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:16 am

Hi
I already paid IHS and application fee and I booked the appointment and now im uploading evidence. but i found the wrong answer to the previous question "are they a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?" i said "yes" when i have to say "no" so I sent an email to ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gov.uk to edit my wrong answer, but i havent heard back and I do not have time to complete uploading my evidence. Do you think i should cancel the appointment and wait till they fix the incorrect the answer?? or should i just write a cover letter that i misunderstood the question and asked for the home office to fix the answer and im waiting for that? please if you know which one is clever, please help me thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: incorrect answer

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:24 am

Write a cover letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: incorrect answer

Post by Korekt » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:10 pm

Put the info in a document under the heading ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (you can also use this for the filename).

Refer to the question or question number.
State the correct answer to the question and upload the file. The caseworker will see it.

Don't worry about sending an email anywhere and waiting for a response.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."