ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa <> ILR questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aron82
Newly Registered
Philippines

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa <> ILR questions

Post by Aron82 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:21 pm

Hi im new int his trend and I've been reading a lots of treds in here specifically for T1 Entrepreneur, a qucik question my wife and i had a business and holding a t1 entrepreneur visa, and my wife can apply ILR in march 2023 bec of 28 days notice, and im applying aswell on 1st week of april 2023, apparently the landlord give us a 3 months notice start on 16 of October 2023 untill january we have 2 fulltime job 12 months, but we are struggling how to get a new place for the business. If we are not continuing the business is it gonna effect our ILR application? Thanks for the answer.

Aron82
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa <> ILR questions

Post by Aron82 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:32 pm

Sorry i mean applying ILR on march and april 2024.. sorry for confusion..

Aron82
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Aron82 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:51 am

Aron82 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:21 pm
Hi im new int his trend and I've been reading a lots of treds in here specifically for T1 Entrepreneur, a quick question my wife and her partner had a business and holding a t1 entrepreneur visa, and my wife can apply ILR in march 2024 bec of 28 days before reach the 5 years requirement, and im applying aswell together with my 10yr old son on 1st week of april 2024 apparently the landlord give us a 3 months notice start on 16 of October 2023 untill january we have 2 fulltime job 12 months completed, but we are struggling how to get a new place for the business. If we are not continuing the business is it gonna effect our ILR application? Thanks for the answer.

Aron82
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Aron82 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:00 am

Pls help you.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:02 am

Do not tag your question to other people's topic
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:06 am

Aron82 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:21 pm
Hi im new int his trend and I've been reading a lots of treds in here specifically for T1 Entrepreneur, a qucik question my wife and i had a business and holding a t1 entrepreneur visa, and my wife can apply ILR in march 2023 bec of 28 days notice, and im applying aswell on 1st week of april 2023, apparently the landlord give us a 3 months notice start on 16 of October 2023 untill january we have 2 fulltime job 12 months, but we are struggling how to get a new place for the business. If we are not continuing the business is it gonna effect our ILR application? Thanks for the answer.
Have both of formed a T1E team?
It is a requirement of the visa that you continue to be an entrepreneur when you apply for ILR.
It does not mean it has to be the same business. But you should be a Director of a business or be registered as self-employed
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Aron82
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Aron82 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:37 am

Sorry for tagging questions, thank you for your reply, basically im dependant of my wife and and she had a business partner holding british passport, my wife is registered in the business and company house. Business is getting well we just had an issue with the landlord, do we need to show like bank statements of the company like transactions for at least 3 months. Thank you

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:12 pm

Aron82 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:37 am
Sorry for tagging questions, thank you for your reply, basically im dependant of my wife and and she had a business partner holding british passport, my wife is registered in the business and company house. Business is getting well we just had an issue with the landlord, do we need to show like bank statements of the company like transactions for at least 3 months. Thank you
There is no requirement to show statements and transactions. If HO needs them, they will ask you for those.
You just need one bank statement to meet the requirement related to being an UK business.

Aron82
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Aron82 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:20 pm

Hi thank you so much for all your reply, major requirements are being prepared except to that issue that my wife and i need to look for a place to continue a different business before applying for ILR on april 2024 together with my uk born son. Is not gonna effects for 2months looking for a place our application ILR? january 2024 is the last month of eviction. 2 months maximum for looking a new place. Thanks.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:57 pm

Aron82 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:20 pm
Hi thank you so much for all your reply, major requirements are being prepared except to that issue that my wife and i need to look for a place to continue a different business before applying for ILR on april 2024 together with my uk born son. Is not gonna effects for 2months looking for a place our application ILR? january 2024 is the last month of eviction. 2 months maximum for looking a new place. Thanks.
It is not a requirement for you to have the business operational. What is important is that your wife is still a Director of a company that is not dormant. If it takes more to find a place, that is not an issue.

Aron82
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Aron82 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:16 pm

Thank you for your reply marcnath, i feel relief now, yes my wife still a director in the business.

Aron82
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Aron82 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:11 pm

Hi guys its me again, i have a question and i hope someone notice this, as i explained on my previous post about my wife business under t1 entrepreneur due to apply for ILR on march 2024 28days early before 5th year in the uk,apparently the place that we're we running the business is quiet not like before that its busy may be because of the holiday season and landlord is planning to increase the rent on april and we cant longer afford it, we might gona give 3 months notice starting from next year january 2024, we cant longer cope the sale and out going is getting expensive aswell, is it ok to apply ILR without the business operating? My wife had already completed 2 full time jobs registered as director in the restaurant and name on the company house, is there any issue with HO? While we are thingking different busines or look for a cheap rent on april 2024. Thank you

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:23 pm

Aron82 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:11 pm
Hi guys its me again, i have a question and i hope someone notice this, as i explained on my previous post about my wife business under t1 entrepreneur due to apply for ILR on march 2024 28days early before 5th year in the uk,apparently the place that we're we running the business is quiet not like before that its busy may be because of the holiday season and landlord is planning to increase the rent on april and we cant longer afford it, we might gona give 3 months notice starting from next year january 2024, we cant longer cope the sale and out going is getting expensive aswell, is it ok to apply ILR without the business operating? My wife had already completed 2 full time jobs registered as director in the restaurant and name on the company house, is there any issue with HO? While we are thingking different busines or look for a cheap rent on april 2024. Thank you
Isn't this the same question that you asked earlier and was answered?

Aron82
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Aron82 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:10 pm

Hi marcnath as far as i remembered never answer my question,i just wanna make sure if we give notice for 3 months HO wont effects our ILR APPLICATION on march 2024. Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:16 pm

Aron82 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:10 pm
Hi marcnath as far as i remembered never answer my question,i just wanna make sure if we give notice for 3 months HO wont effects our ILR APPLICATION on march 2024. Thanks

Even if it is not the exact same question, the effect is the same. There is no issue