ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Salary in Employment Letter supporting ILR Application: Skilled Worker Visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tarunc
Newly Registered
India

Current Salary in Employment Letter supporting ILR Application: Skilled Worker Visa

Post by tarunc » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:56 am

Dear IB Admin and Moderators,

My employer has mention the current annual salary amount in the Employer-Letter same as it was mentioned in the certificate of sponsorship. But I got to know that in my recent salary slip the monthly salary is more than monthly salary calculated based on mentioned in the CoS which is due to my annual appraisal.

I wanted to know shall I request my employer to revise the current salary in the Employer-Letter? or It would be fine?

Please guide me on this.

tarunc
Newly Registered
India

Re: Current Salary in Employment Letter supporting ILR Application: Skilled Worker Visa

Post by tarunc » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:52 am

I joined my current employer on Jan 2022.
And, the annual appraisal amount started from April 2023.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Current Salary in Employment Letter supporting ILR Application: Skilled Worker Visa

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:38 am

If you still have the time get employer to revise it, If not do a cover note.

tarunc
Newly Registered
India

Post by tarunc » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:05 am

Dear AmazonianX,

Thanks for your reply.

I shall be very grateful if you could suggest some points on what shall I write and which place in the Online form I should fill up this information.

Any hint or sample would of great help.

tarunc
Newly Registered
India

Post by tarunc » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:27 am

My last question was regarding the Cover Note.

I appreciate your help in this regard.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:32 am

Can you keep your questions under your existing thread.

A cover note or letter is a simple statement giving further information or clarity to a matter that was not addressed in the form or the space in the application not enough to provide pertinent information on the matter.
So your cover note or letter should address the discrepancy between your figures on employers letter and that that reflects in your payslips and account statements.