ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Euss family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dilbar321
Pakistan

Euss family permit

Post by Dilbar321 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:15 pm

Hello everyone.I applied my mom case last month for euss family permit she is Pakistani national.home office refuse her few times but on visit visa and one time dependent visa.we are three brothers here in uk one married with French women he get married in 2014.we don’t no before that we can apply as an euss family permit that’s why we applied visit visa and dependent visa on my other British brother he give sponcer.but this time we find other solicter and he guide us that apply under the euss visa category because he send money to his mother since 2015 and we submit bank receipts and his payslips aswell my question is this how long can homeoffice take for decision and what’s the success for this case.my sister in law got dual nationality British and French and my brother got settle status untill 2029.
Thanks