ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Admin Review Refusal ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dan7474
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Admin Review Refusal ILR

Post by Dan7474 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:28 pm

Hello Respected Members

I applied for ILR but unfortunately refused by home office. On day of refusal I received I was slipped and trip from my first floor staircase due to this unforeseen situation I was in bed for two weeks unable to move just been to my GP on clutches and support. I submitted my Admin Review one day late. I explained in my AR due to my health condition I am unable to submit my AR on time. But Unfortunately Home Office refused my AR without requesting any GP medical record, which is readily available to produce upon request to home office, coz unable to upload with AR application, But I already explain in AR that delays is due to medical condition. Please consider my application on compassionate grounds.

Kindly throw some views

Your value able time is highly appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Admin Review Refusal ILR

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:05 pm

Why was your ILR refused? Exact reasons?

What is your immigration history? Full history and visas plus dates.

AR is for when you believe UKVI have made an error. What error do you believe they made in refusing your ILR?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dan7474
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Dan7474 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:15 pm

@cr001

My ILR was refused due to ambiguity of job creation as Tier 1 Entrepreneur

I came this county as Tier 1 entrepreneur

You are right home office made an error regarding misunderstanding some employees working hours details that's why application was refused.

But at the present home office did not discuss the merits of the case and refused AR on the basis of submitting AR 24 hours late filling due to medical condition. I have all letters and sick notes from GP surgery. But home office did not accept the medical basis delay for less than 24 hours.

Dan7474
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Dan7474 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:31 pm

Anyone can reply

Camel555

Post by Camel555 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:03 pm

Are you able to apply again? I assume you would have time left on your existing FLR

You mind sharing what ambiguties were highlighted by case worker? and you timeline?

I think rather tha chasing the AR, you should apply again

But Mods will soon give their expeer input