ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW dependant Visa outside UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mathew.hends
Newly Registered

PSW dependant Visa outside UK

Post by mathew.hends » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Hello All,

I am applying for my wifes Dependant Visa. In form VAF 10, 7.15 certificate of sponsorship number is there. What is this for??? I dont have any job yet. Do we need to have this number to get the visa??

Please help

Regards,

Matt

email257525
BANNED

Advise

Post by email257525 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:20 am

To Matt,

Dear,

First of all, are u applying PSW visa for yourself outside the country if yes then just put Not applicable in that box, because that is only for those people who are applying for work permit based jobs. certificate of sponsorship is basically issued from a prospective employer.

if you are already in UK, and wanna apply wife dependent visa from abroad then just dont right any thing but mention on the application in additional details box that your visa was issued before 11/08 and also this was not work permit/employeement based but IGS.

Hope it helps...

endurance
Newly Registered

Post by endurance » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey mathew.hends.... can you share the outcome of your wifes visa application?

Which country/city did you apply for her dependant visa?

Did you show 3 or 6 bank mnths? And how much balance did you show?

Cheers
:D