ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled Worker visa - World Travel history

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pkm04
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Skilled Worker visa - World Travel history

Post by pkm04 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:44 pm

Hi,

I've recently submitted my skilled worker visa extension application form, and later, after submission of the application, I realised that for the World Travel History section, I'd selected the option "no." Since I have already been to my home country multiple times for more than a month in past 3 years, will that come under world travel history?. Will this effect my application decision?

TIA.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Skilled Worker visa - World Travel history

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:01 pm

pkm04 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:44 pm
Hi,

I've recently submitted my skilled worker visa extension application form, and later, after submission of the application, I realised that for the World Travel History section, I'd selected the option "no." Since I have already been to my home country multiple times for more than a month in past 3 years, will that come under world travel history?. Will this effect my application decision?

TIA.
Such errors does happen, hopefully you will be alright.

pkm04
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Skilled Worker visa - World Travel history

Post by pkm04 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:28 pm

Thanks.