ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is reqd to provide contact details of my previous company?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abhishek bs
Newly Registered

Is reqd to provide contact details of my previous company?

Post by abhishek bs » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:27 pm

hello,

I am working since june 2004. I have changed company in march 2007 and am working in my second company till date.

I had worked in the UK on workpermit for 11 months in the year 2006 from my first employer.It was an onsite project.

I am not claiming any points for previous earnings section and previous UK experience from my first employer.

Do i still have to provide the contact details of my first employer?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Is reqd to provide contact details of my previous compan

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:45 pm

abhishek bs wrote:hello,

I am working since june 2004. I have changed company in march 2007 and am working in my second company till date.

I had worked in the UK on workpermit for 11 months in the year 2006 from my first employer.It was an onsite project.

I am not claiming any points for previous earnings section and previous UK experience from my first employer.

Do i still have to provide the contact details of my first employer?
For a quick answer, just see that in the application form it is mentioned for Previous Earnings Assessment

L11. Please provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the documentation sent, that will assist us in our consideration of the earnings being claimed. If more space is required, please provide the required information in a covering letter.

So, if you are not claiming points for those 2006 earnings than dont worry, UNLESS it is asked somewhere in the application.. becos different ppl use different sections of application based on their requirement... This is what i think..

good luck