ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent visa extension fees with ILR main applicant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ijd
Newly Registered
India

PBS dependent visa extension fees with ILR main applicant

Post by ijd » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:46 pm

Hi, I have got my ILR with 5 year route (Tier 2 general) last week and got BRP that has expiry date 31-12-2024. I have my wife and children where they are not eligible now, since they will be completing 5 years on Apr,2024. So I need to extend their PBS dependent visa before 16/12/23.

I created the online application which asked my BRP (gave my ILR BRP) and CoS duration ( gave greater than 3 years since my last CoS was 5 year route).

On submitting the IHS it asked for work end date and I gave the ILR end date (31-12-2024). So it calculated for 1 year - I believe this is correct?

on submitting the application it is asking to pay 3000 for 2 applicant. I believe only greater that 3 years application fee is £1500.

1. Why it is asking me to pay for >3 year fee, is that because I gave my CoS as greater than 3 years?
2. If yes I don't need greater than 3 years extension. Only need less than 3 yr extension. How do I mention this in the application?
3. I have already paid IHS, so I cannot restart the application correct?
4. Will there be any issue since I have Paid only for 1 year IHS and application is made for more years?
5. How can I get the excess fee I paid for the application?

Thanks