ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips/bank statements for 6 months

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bobi123321
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Document upload - sense check

Post by Bobi123321 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:34 pm

Hi everyone,

I would just like to sense check the below with you.

My partner will be switching from a Graduate visa to a Family visa before her visa expires on 01 January 2024. We meet the requirements to switch into the Family visa.

We made all criteria effective 11 November 2023. We are now ready to submit the application but we would also like to upload both of our payslips and bank statements for November 2023 when we are both paid on 30 November 2023.

If we submit the application now (today or tomorrow), and arrange for a biometrics appointment say start-to-mid December 2023, can we upload all the documents (including the bank statements and payslips we want to wait for on 30 November) on the UKVCAS website on 30 November 2023 in advance and before attending the biometrics appointment a few days/a week or so later?

Does this make sense and does anyone see an objection?

We would like to plan this in advance and have a biometrics appointment ready as we plan on going for a super-priority service, so my partner can get her BRP card before mid-December so we can plan travel over the Xmas period, as we're aware that you cannot leave the UK or common travel area with a pending application or before receiving the new BRP.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Document upload - sense check

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:50 pm

Apply and submit online when you have all the documents you plan on relying on. The supporting evidence must be dated on or before the online submission and payment date. The biometric appointment date is irrelevant to any of this, it is simply a process to complete.

Also note that super priority service is not guaranteed and you should prepare yourself for possible delays in December for BRP card deliveries, it is the most peak season of the year for couriers and people in the government taking holiday.

Also, why have you registered a second username? Multiple usernames are strictly not permitted on the forum.

member/Booboo3214/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Booboo3214
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Online bank statements

Post by Booboo3214 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:09 pm

Hello

I wanted to ask about the current picture regarding submitting online PDF bank statements in Family visa applications?

Are these accepted? I know the immigration rules ask for official bank stationary and asks for an accompanying letter or stamp?

Booboo3214
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Graduate to FLR(M)

Post by Booboo3214 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:55 pm

Hi everyone,

My unmarried partner and I have been living together since 11 November 2021 and have the following as evidence:

Tenancy agreements spanning November 2021 to November 2023 and an additional for our current November 2023 to November 2024, plus a supporting letter to attest everything from the estate agent acting for our landlord.

All in joint name the following: Gas/Electricity, Water and BT internet bills covering November 2021 to November 2023 (over a 2 year period of co-habitation).

Latest council tax bill, HMRC letters, Doctors/Dental/NHS Letters

She meets the English language requirement having a UK Masters degree and we both earn individually way more than the £18,600 per annum salary. We will give employment reference letters, 6 months previous payslips and 6 months previous bank statements in our individual accounts at the end of November and submit our application early December (her Graduate visa expires in January 2024).

I’ve also visited her home country and family 3 times during this period so have flight bookings, corresponding passport entry stamps to her home country, etc.

Whilst living together in January 2022, she obtained the Graduate visa having switched from a Student Visa.

Something in the back of our minds is that she may have inadvertently entered that she was single in that application to switch to a Graduate visa, as opposed to being in a relationship. We cannot be sure however.
Will this impact the application for FLR(M) or will the application be judged on its merits of a very strong application which satisfies every criteria, which we believe it does given our evidence.

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Online bank statements

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:19 pm

Booboo3214 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:09 pm
Hello

I wanted to ask about the current picture regarding submitting online PDF bank statements in Family visa applications?

Are these accepted? I know the immigration rules ask for official bank stationary and asks for an accompanying letter or stamp?
Online PDF statements resembling what you will get from the bank by post is accepted. Dare say online pdf statements is the most used now.

Booboo3214
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Graduate to FLR(M)

Post by Booboo3214 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:46 pm

Thanks AmazonianX

Please may I ask for your view regarding the Graduate to FLR(M) query?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:35 pm

Booboo3214 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:46 pm
Thanks AmazonianX

Please may I ask for your view regarding the Graduate to FLR(M) query?
What's the query? There is no issue with it.

Booboo3214
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Booboo3214 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:05 pm

Hi AmazonianX,

I just wanted to get your view on:

Something in the back of our minds is that my partner may have inadvertently entered that she was single in the application to switch to a Graduate visa, as opposed to being in a relationship with me as an unmarried parter, whilst we were living together in our qualifying 2 year cohabitation period.

Will the Home Office pick this up and query this from her previous application form?

The Graduate visa application asks if you are in a relationship, or married, m and with whom (or if you are single).

Will this impact the application for FLR(M) or will the application be judged on its merits of a very strong application which satisfies every criteria, which we believe it does given our evidence?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:02 am

Booboo3214 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:05 pm
Hi AmazonianX,

I just wanted to get your view on:

Something in the back of our minds is that my partner may have inadvertently entered that she was single in the application to switch to a Graduate visa, as opposed to being in a relationship with me as an unmarried parter, whilst we were living together in our qualifying 2 year cohabitation period.

Will the Home Office pick this up and query this from her previous application form?

The Graduate visa application asks if you are in a relationship, or married, m and with whom (or if you are single).

Will this impact the application for FLR(M) or will the application be judged on its merits of a very strong application which satisfies every criteria, which we believe it does given our evidence?
How do one do that inadvertently...May have? You don't have an electronic copy of the form to check? Try confirm so that will know for definite to start addressing it in application instead of waiting for CW to pick up the disparity.

If so, your partner opens the application to scrutiny, however with the evidence that you have being together since Nov 2021 hopefully should scale through.

Booboo3214
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Payslips/bank statements for 6 months

Post by Booboo3214 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:59 pm

Hi,

I just would like a quick sense check.

As of approx 2 weeks ago, my unmarried partner and I have been living together as unmarried partners for 2 years and we plan to switch her from a Graduate to Family visa. We have all required evidence to prove the living together for 2 years.

I earn approx £39k per year and she earns approx £24k a year. We’ve both worked for our employers for over 6 months each.

Can we submit the application now and not wait for November’s payslips to be included? I.e. have payslips and corresponding bank statements from May to October?

Would it be advisable to include both of our employment to ‘overly’ prove we meet the financial requirement, or can we just rely on her salary?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Payslips/bank statements for 6 months

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:01 am

Booboo3214 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:59 pm
Hi,

I just would like a quick sense check.

As of approx 2 weeks ago, my unmarried partner and I have been living together as unmarried partners for 2 years and we plan to switch her from a Graduate to Family visa. We have all required evidence to prove the living together for 2 years.

I earn approx £39k per year and she earns approx £24k a year. We’ve both worked for our employers for over 6 months each.

Can we submit the application now and not wait for November’s payslips to be included? I.e. have payslips and corresponding bank statements from May to October?

Would it be advisable to include both of our employment to ‘overly’ prove we meet the financial requirement, or can we just rely on her salary?
Yes you can if the specified/financial evidence for October is not older than 28days already, otherwise wait for November's.

You can use either as meeting financial requirements.