ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Issue with Biometric Enrolment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mashafy
Newly Registered
Egypt

Issue with Biometric Enrolment

Post by mashafy » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:28 am

Hello All,
Yesterday, I received the outcomes of my dependants' ILR application. It clarifies that the decision is going to be late because there has been an issue with biometric enrolment.
It doesn't provide any info about which member of the family or what we have to do now.
Could you please advise what will happen next?
Thank you in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Issue with Biometric Enrolment

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:53 pm

mashafy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:28 am
Hello All,
Yesterday, I received the outcomes of my dependants' ILR application. It clarifies that the decision is going to be late because there has been an issue with biometric enrolment.
It doesn't provide any info about which member of the family or what we have to do now.
Could you please advise what will happen next?
Thank you in advance.
They will communicate this further with you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mashafy
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by mashafy » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:06 pm

Thank you for the response

mashafy
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by mashafy » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:04 pm

It's been around a month now since I received the notification from the home office about the issue with the biometric enrolment. However, no updates have been received from them yet although I sent a special delivery letter to enquire what I should do.

Could you please advise?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:00 pm

mashafy wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:04 pm
It's been around a month now since I received the notification from the home office about the issue with the biometric enrolment. However, no updates have been received from them yet although I sent a special delivery letter to enquire what I should do.

Could you please advise?
The advice remains the same. They will get back to you as you do NOT need to do anything
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice