ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

evetting Server Error in '/' Application.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ApplicantMG
Newly Registered
Ireland

evetting Server Error in '/' Application.

Post by ApplicantMG » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:16 pm

Has anyone seen this message (Server Error in '/' Application.) when trying to track their evetting application during citizenship application process? My partner is unable to track his application although he received an email with a link to track it stating INI001...We also called Garda and received confirmation that his vetting was completed and sent back to INIS, citizenship office. We contacted citizenship back in October and still no answer.

We have both followed all the steps together and I can still track my application and can see all the steps completed when I log in. Moreover I got my invitation to the citizenship ceremony and we are still unable to tracjk his application, Anyone had similar issue?

giant
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Re: evetting Server Error in '/' Application.

Post by giant » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:03 pm

If you copy/pasted the application number you may have pasted a space with it, which can cause that error. Check to make sure you’re not trying to confuse the form.

Vadrar
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: evetting Server Error in '/' Application.

Post by Vadrar » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:10 pm

ApplicantMG wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:16 pm
Has anyone seen this message (Server Error in '/' Application.) when trying to track their evetting application during citizenship application process? My partner is unable to track his application although he received an email with a link to track it stating INI001...We also called Garda and received confirmation that his vetting was completed and sent back to INIS, citizenship office. We contacted citizenship back in October and still no answer.

We have both followed all the steps together and I can still track my application and can see all the steps completed when I log in. Moreover I got my invitation to the citizenship ceremony and we are still unable to tracjk his application, Anyone had similar issue?
When was the evetting done? All evetting trackers time out after a while - giving the error you are seeing- for data privacy reasons. If vetting was completed and sent back to INIS there is also nothing more to be seen- it’s completed, the tracker has nothing new to report and shuts down.

Citizenship won’t report anything back to you unless
there is an issue and they need something from you. There is typically silence after evetting until you receive a ceremony invitation.