ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying in Jan '09 but paid fee in Oct '08?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dchu515
Newly Registered

Applying in Jan '09 but paid fee in Oct '08?

Post by dchu515 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

I will be applying for Tier 1 in January '09 but I have a couple of unusual circumstances I am hoping one of you fine people could help me with.

1) I added funds to my bank account in Oct '08 in order to meet the MF requirement to apply in Jan. '09. However, before I did this, I had already completed the application form on the www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk site. That is, I paid the fees back in October so the printed Application for UK Entry Clearance form has a date on it of Oct. 14, 2008. Does anyone know if this will be a problem?

2) I unfortunately have to move apartments after my application is sent in. (ie. the address on the application won't be my current address while it is being approved). I was told that all I would have to do is to let Home Office know my new mailing address in my cover letter so that they can mail all the documents there instead. Is this ok, as far as anyone knows?

Thanks in advance for any help!