ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance fund requirement for dependent visa ( Healtcare

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

maintenance fund requirement for dependent visa ( Healtcare

Post by QSDanik » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:06 pm

Dear Friends
I want to ask on behalf of my friend who is on Healthcare visa for 5 year. and now went bank home for his marriage and got married there.
He want to apply for his wife dependent visa, just if you can help below questions.I will be grateful to you.

1-How much maintenance fund he should have in his bank statement( i belive it is for 28days, if not please advise.
2- Does he must need to provide rent/contract for accomodation?
3- If some one can also provide list of documents he need to attach for her wife
Thankyou so much
Regards
QSDanik

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: maintenance fund requirement for dependent visa ( Healtcare

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:20 pm

QSDanik wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:06 pm
Dear Friends
I want to ask on behalf of my friend who is on Healthcare visa for 5 year. and now went bank home for his marriage and got married there.
He want to apply for his wife dependent visa, just if you can help below questions.I will be grateful to you.

1-How much maintenance fund he should have in his bank statement( i belive it is for 28days, if not please advise.
2- Does he must need to provide rent/contract for accomodation?
3- If some one can also provide list of documents he need to attach for her wife
Thankyou so much
Regards
QSDanik
If the UK Government proposals go ahead in Spring 2024, those on Healthcare visas will be unable to apply for dependents to join them. I'll leave others better placed to respond with advice on your questions, but I strongly suggest that your friend submits his wife's dependent visa without any delay, before the rules are changed. See below:

Care workers (SOC 6145) and senior care workers (SOC 6146) will no longer be able to bring dependents to the UK as part of their visa. Care workers and senior care workers already in the route will be able to remain with their dependents, including extending, changing employer (within these SOC codes) and settlement
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.