ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Who can sign the unmarried partner declaration form?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Skylimit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Who can sign the unmarried partner declaration form?

Post by Skylimit » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:47 am

Greetings to all the members. I need an experienced member to help me answer the questions below. Please

I am applying for my extension as a parent of a British child.

Q (1) Do we need to sign this unmarried partner declaration form.....Read below

Declaration for spouses, civil partners, proposed civil partners, fiancé(e)s, and
unmarried partners

Applicant’s name:

Partner’s name:

This declaration must be signed by the applicant’s partner and not by a representative or other person acting on their behalf. It must be sent to the Home
Office with the applicant’s documents. If you fail to do so, the application may be
refused.

I confirm that (tick relevant box)
 I am a British citizen

 I am settled in the UK (I have indefinite leave)

 I have leave to remain in the UK as a refugee/ or as a person requiring
humanitarian protection

 I have pre-settled status in the UK under the European Union Settlement
Scheme (EUSS)

 I have limited leave as a worker or business person under Appendix ECAA.

Tick the following to confirm which applies to you

 Spouse/civil partner

I confirm that I am the spouse or civil partner of the applicant. I declare that we are
still married/in civil partnership and that we are living together as partners and intend
to live together permanently in UK.

 Fiancé(e)/proposed civil partner/unmarried partner

I confirm that I am the proposed civil partner/ fiancé(e)/ unmarried partner of the
applicant. I declare that we are living together in a relationship akin to marriage and
that we intend to live together permanently in the UK.
..............................................................................................

Note that my partner and I are not married, and we do not have ILR or British citizenship.

I and my partner are both on leave to remain as a parents, based on our British children.

Q (2) Is it compulsory to add my partner and my payslips /bank statements to my application?

I need urgent reply please.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Who can sign the unmarried partner declaration form?

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:55 am

Can I confirm that you are applying for an extension as a parent of a British child as your post seems to have drifted off to discuss a partner?

The questions you have put up are those usually associated with a spouse or partner visa.

Skylimit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Who can sign the unmarried partner declaration form?

Post by Skylimit » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:51 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:55 am
Can I confirm that you are applying for an extension as a parent of a British child as your post seems to have drifted off to discuss a partner?

The questions you have put up are those usually associated with a spouse or partner visa.

Thanks for your response @Frontier.

Yes, I am applying for my extension as a parent of a British child.

Should I just ignore the the unmarried declaration form as it did not apply to me?