ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC documents for transitional arrangements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bangalorehsmp
Newly Registered

EC documents for transitional arrangements

Post by bangalorehsmp » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Lets maintain this thread to clarify on the documents we need to submit for Tier 1 General Migrant with a HSMP approval letter.

I have a HSMP approval letter and am applying for Tier 1 General Migrant.
I see a lot of members talking about providing current payslips and employer details. Can someone guide me as to where they ask for these details. I have the proofs for HSMP which are a few months old.
I have gone through both and the forms VAF9 and pbsappendix1. The documents needed are
1) All proofs given with HSMP approval letter and the letter.
2) VAF9 and PBSAppendix form completely filled up.
3) Maintenance documents
4) Recent photos.

I am worried if I am missing something.
Last edited by bangalorehsmp on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bangalorehsmp
Newly Registered

Note on appointments

Post by bangalorehsmp » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi Senior members I request you to clarify on the need for current payslips while applying for Tier 1 with HSMP approval.As far as the application forms are concerned there is no mention of this. Are proof of accomadation needed ? I dont see that as well in the VAF9 form or pbsappendxi.

bangalorehsmp
Newly Registered

Help needed

Post by bangalorehsmp » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi members can you please help me get the list of documents needed for Tier1 General Migrant with HSMP approval letter. I will be going to the VFS office this week and request your help.I have put in whatever I know in the first post can you please point out anything I might have missed.

bangalorehsmp
Newly Registered

Post by bangalorehsmp » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Requesting the members to kindly help. I read a post by push_hsmp that acomadation proof is not needed, can someone help with information on payslips?