ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP needed... Plz .... got REJECTED.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gunjans

HELP needed... Plz .... got REJECTED.

Post by gunjans » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:47 am

Helo All,

Plz help i got rejected HSMP.

Applied:23rd Jun 2004
Recived; Just now (21st Mar 2005)

Reason: Not enough evidence for Spouse living together from Past 2yrs. In addition to Marriage certificate you must supply 3 eviende.

Doc Submitted: I supplied Marriage certificate, bank statement of three diff banks showing common address from past 2yrs, Insurance policy of Self 1-1/2 yrs old and spouse 2+ yrs old.

Plz help about the scope of appeal and how to do that.

Also, one major thing is that my degree certificated and other important certificated are also missing though my spouse certificated are present......... how to get missing certificated plz help.

Depressed Gunjan.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:05 am

Sorry to hear bout the rejection. I would suggest that if you can, try and call them straight away about your missing documents, hopefully they will still have them there and they can send them to you straight away.
Can you share with us the date of the rejection letter as well as your location, i think a lot of people here are trying to establish whether the July 12 date that they are giving is correct.

gunjans

Post by gunjans » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:17 am

Thankz F2k,

letter dated 11th March,

But plz help how to applea for decision and format of letter to be faxed and also what to write in the mail.

Do you ppl think.... account statement from 3 different banks will count as 1 eveidence or dif one's

TIA GS

rella

Post by rella » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:15 pm

Did all of your evidence have one address on it? Did it go back two full years?

If so, I would call or write (fax) the caseworker directly and immediately, explain very clearly about each piece of evidence and ask why it wasn't considered to be enough. Offer to send more, if necessary, but I would think that the bank statements from three different banks would count -- as long as you have both your and your wife's names on the statements and the same address on all of it. I think the rule is if you don't have evidence with both names, than you need twice as much with each name and the same address.

Do you have a lease or mortgage that you could show? Or utility bills? If you're living with family, then maybe a statement to that effect, saying it's common in your home country for young couples might help?

If you have to resubmit with a fresh application, can you get it together before the fee changes at the beginning of the month?

Sometimes, the caseworkers don't see what you're trying to show with evidence, if you don't provide them with a step-by-step explanation. First, I would try to get this one through. But, get ready to resubmit in case you have to.

Good luck. I feel awful for you -- especially after you have been waiting for so long.

rella

Post by rella » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:16 pm

Oh.. forgot to ask -- what is the date on your marriage certificate? Is it a full two years before you sent in your HMSP app?

Crossover12
Newly Registered

Post by Crossover12 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:23 am

Hi gunjans,
Sorry to hear about your rejection.
Get the bank managers certification along with the statement, clearly stating that the account is jointly held since such and such time, Fax your appeal, along with this additonal doc. in support of your bank statement.
Hope your marriage certificate is not in any local language, and your insurance policy is only 1 and 1/2 year old.
Gunjans, your time is limited for the appeal, but if at all you need to make a fresh application and the same reaches after 1st April, the new fee structure would be applicable.
All the best.

gunjans

Post by gunjans » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:07 am

Thankz Rella and Crossover for ur kind help,

I spoke a lot to cases worker yesterday.
He says all bank statements and insurance policies will be considered as one proof respectively and we req 3 diff form of proof.

One more thing in one of bank statement, my mother is main applicant and me & my wife are secondary applicants. And according to Bank Law only main applicant name will be printed and our names are hand written & then official seal is been put beside that .......... they are not considering this as it is hand written.
rella wrote:Oh.. forgot to ask -- what is the date on your marriage certificate? Is it a full two years before you sent in your HMSP app?
marriage certificate was issued later but date of marriage is 2+ yrs old, which is true.
crossover12 wrote:Get the bank managers certification along with the statement, clearly stating that the account is jointly held since such and such time, Fax your appeal, along with this additonal doc. in support of your bank statement.
Hope your marriage certificate is not in any local language, and your insurance policy is only 1 and 1/2 year old.
I have already mentioned letter from banks abt joint account. About additional doc, they said they won't accept new evedience....... what do u say about that.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:14 am

gunjans wrote:Thankz Rella and Crossover for ur kind help,

I spoke a lot to cases worker yesterday.
He says all bank statements and insurance policies will be considered as one proof respectively and we req 3 diff form of proof.

One more thing in one of bank statement, my mother is main applicant and me & my wife are secondary applicants. And according to Bank Law only main applicant name will be printed and our names are hand written & then official seal is been put beside that .......... they are not considering this as it is hand written.
rella wrote:Oh.. forgot to ask -- what is the date on your marriage certificate? Is it a full two years before you sent in your HMSP app?
marriage certificate was issued later but date of marriage is 2+ yrs old, which is true.
crossover12 wrote:Get the bank managers certification along with the statement, clearly stating that the account is jointly held since such and such time, Fax your appeal, along with this additonal doc. in support of your bank statement.
I have already mentioned letter from banks abt joint account. About additional doc, they said they won't accept new evedience....... what do u say about that.
Looks to me like you have to submit One more form of evidence. I think when you are supplying items not addressed to the couple but to individuals, you have to supply 3 items with your name on it and 3 Items with your spouses name on them, so for you you seem to be one short. Do you not have any utility bills or lease or mortgage agreements, as suggested by Rella
Yes they say if you are asking for a free review then you cannot submit any additional information, its just a matter of of sending in the same things and maybe someone else looks at it just to verify that the decision made by the caseworker was correct, based on the information submitted in the first instance. You could consider the Paid Review or a new application of course this will probably be at the increased fee of £315

Crossover12
Newly Registered

Post by Crossover12 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:56 am

Hi Gunjans,
also please refer to the post by highranger, where he had submitted for a review with 2 additional documents, u could give the review a try, and if rejected again then go in for a fresh application.

All the best.

highranger

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi mbg,

I sent a request letter for review to the Sheffield address.

Along with 2 new documents (original) - I sent in photocopies of only few documents highlighting the points which proved that - I worked at Graduate level.

Regards

gunjans

Post by gunjans » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:11 am

thanks ato Crossover,

I am thinking of the same.

Also i am planning to send all those documents again which i have sent earlier related to "living together"....... what all u say about this.

Junior0300

refused

Post by Junior0300 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:52 pm

I applied for the HSMP incountry application and got rejected on the work experience letter. my previous letter was something like this

============================================
This is to certify that mr xxx has been in our full time employment as Analyst / Developer, starting from xxx till xxx. He has been withdrawing a salary of Rs. ***** per month plus benefits.

The responsibilities he has been carrying out were to gather market information, analyze interpret and determine implications for business decisions and finally to develop business and financial solutions in line with the business needs. Some of the tools and technologies used were Visual Basic, Visual C++, SQL Server, UML etc. He possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills along with brilliant programming skills.

This role is normally offered to graduates having a minimum educational standard of a UK first degree level qualification or equivalent. The candidate does not necessarily have to hold a degree but the post normally requires one. In overall service he proved himself as a skillful, devoted and honest worker. His strong communication skills are also a quality. I wish him a very bright future.

Note: All of his work experience (more than 4 years) within the company should be considered as a full time professional work without any training period.

=============================================

HSMP team has refused my application stating

===================================
With reference to paragraph 7.2.1 of the HSMP guidance notes, the evidence provided should demonstrate that the job roles undertaken would normally require a minimum educational standard of a UK first degree level qualification of equivalent. We were not satisfied that sufficient evidence was provided to demonstrate any graduate level experience as described in the published guidance notes of the HSMP arrangements. Consequently we were unable to award points for this category.
===================================

Could anyone let me know whats going on with the HSMP team!!!

syedleo
Newly Registered

Rejection & Complaint Process

Post by syedleo » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:35 am

Hi Gunjan,

The core idea is to stick closely with HSMP guide - go through it in detail on the Spouse section and try to produce as much evidences as possible as listed in the guide.

Also, if you have any kid or kids, their birth certificates will also be a VITAL proof of your relationship.

Its very unfortunate that HSMP team seems to have NO cultural knowledge and they dont regard cultural values. But you cant really blame them fully as people from our region had betrayed their trust too.

For your missing documents, storm them for it and you also have the right to lodge a formal complaint. The complaint links are available on the Work Permitt website under Contact Us link. Unfortunately, the website isn't operational at the moment or else I would have provided you with the link and the email address. If you aren't satisfied with the complaint committe decision you can even escalate it to Minister level. They asked for the original documents and they should safeguard them. Did you enclose a checklist of documents for them?

Junior0300,

Do you have pay slips alongwith tax papers or bank statements to prove that you were working on that post and drawing that salary. If you can supply them, they should be good enough to prove the graduate level experience.