ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAR Results

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MuhammadM86
Mood:
United Kingdom

SAR Results

Post by MuhammadM86 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:42 am

Hi great people

My naturalization application is 5 and half months in, I requested SAR on the 20th of Dec and received it yesterday, I know 6 months haven't yet passed, but the SAR results have my naturalization application in there but no records, comments or note about it at all. Any suggestions why that is? Only one redacted note, about half a line. I must say that I am surprised to see nothing related to the outstanding application :?

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: SAR Results

Post by contorted_svy » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:36 am

Not really surprising, other members in the forum have reported similar results in a SAR while the naturalisation application is outstanding. Sometimes making a SAR moves things along, sometimes there is nothing of note emerging from it. Keep hopes up, as you say your six months haven't elapsed yet. fingers crossed you hear back soon.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:59 pm

MuhammadM86 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:42 am
Hi great people

My naturalization application is 5 and half months in, I requested SAR on the 20th of Dec and received it yesterday, I know 6 months haven't yet passed, but the SAR results have my naturalization application in there but no records, comments or note about it at all. Any suggestions why that is? Only one redacted note, about half a line. I must say that I am surprised to see nothing related to the outstanding application :?
It's is not surprising, there may be no note about it yet. 6months is not lapsed, wonder what you want to find, anxious understandable. Let the process follow its course....I know easier said.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:01 pm

You are unlikely to find any information that still sits on paper and hasn't been scanned in their system.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

curious_sam
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by curious_sam » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:38 pm

MuhammadM86 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:42 am
Hi great people

I had come across the same issue. However, my application was 4 months in.
my application got approved on Monday after 7 months.

MuhammadM86
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MuhammadM86 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:05 pm

Thank you all for the responses, my SAR is huge just shy of 400 pages, today I have gone through it again and managed to find the below and not sure what it means:
    Backing subs requested

and
    • Email received from app with updated info missed off the form which may affect the application - forwarded
      to EO tech for advice as below
    Nothing make sense at this stage to be fair, better wait and see what happens.

aartimehar
    Newly Registered
    United Kingdom

Post by aartimehar » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:07 pm

MuhammadM86 wrote:
    Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:05 pm
    Thank you all for the responses, my SAR is huge just shy of 400 pages, today I have gone through it again and managed to find the below and not sure what it means:
      Backing subs requested

and
      • Email received from app with updated info missed off the form which may affect the application - forwarded
        to EO tech for advice as below
      Nothing make sense at this stage to be fair, better wait and see what happens.
      Did you hear anything back

contorted_svy
      Respected Guru
      Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:37 am

OP's application was refused because of good character. If you have a specific question open a new thread and present your situation, somoene will read and give you advice.
      All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.