ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement -Dependent visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GKdada
Newly Registered

Bank statement -Dependent visa

Post by GKdada » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:31 pm

HI friends,

I am plannnig to apply dependent visa for my wife and daughter.
I aware of the rule that I have to produce 1600+1600=3200 pound maintainance fund for them and that also maintained for 3 months but I need more information about it before applying.As we know I have to pay 51000 each for visa,So dont want to take any chances.Queries as follows:
1. I am maintaing funds since november 2008,In november month my savings was fluctuating and sometime on 28th Nov my salary savings went at Rs.4000 and my overall fund became around 240000(3200*80=256000 which need to be maintained) and on 29th salary got deposited .then my savings became 280000 again.But i m worring that can I show that savings as maintainance fund for month of Nov.Because I scare that they may reject as main. fund went below 256000 at the some point of the month.Do they consider end of the month savings or they check all days savings of the month.
2.Secondly I received HSMP approval on 11th Feb 2008 and then I got stamped in month of april.So in this case which form I need fill and what will be the visa fees if m applying from india for dependent.I know the details but still i want to confirm from experts.I rely on Immigrationboard because I got HSMP because of our board.
Friends please help me to sort out this issue as I am eager to meet my family ASAP. :)

munisa

Post by munisa » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:45 am

GKdada,
The UKBA guys working on these TIER thing are very strict and have been given targets based on how many applications the REJECT not how many they process. The guidance notes are very vague regarding maintanance funds and this is the area they are catching most people off guard.

The situation is:
1. Your account must never ever at no any day or entry (after a transaction) show a balance below what they have specified. My advice is you better have funds slightly above the requirement because one single bill that gets paid from your account and makes the balance fall below the minimum is enough for them to reject your application.

2. The three months they specify exlude the month you apply. For example if you apply on 31/12/08, the funds in your account in the whole month of December dont count! My advice is try applying as early in the month as possible if you have to use the latest month's statement.
A Good Opportunity never occurs twice!

pavam

Post by pavam » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:49 pm

First cud u plz clear a confusion. U mentioned u got HSMP stamped in Feb'08 and applied for visa In April '08.

Do u have HSMP Visa now or TIER 1 visa? There's diff b/w 2.

Dont just rely on immigrationboards as it's individual experience shared here. DO confirm from VFS about funds and documents required. It's your money. Don't take a chance... Be 100% sure before u apply.

Wish u Luck