ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address proof for Join family spouse visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

radiohead
Newly Registered
Ireland

Address proof for Join family spouse visa

Post by radiohead » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:37 pm

Hi,
I am a non eu citizen with a CSEP and stamp 4, i want to bring my wife to Ireland and am in the process of applying for her visa, she lives in India.
I got a 1bhk apartment recently, but the lease has my name and my friends name on it, however only I will stay there and will bring my wife to the same accomodation. If i submit the lease as a proof of accomodation, will my friends name on it cause any issue?

Regards,

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Address proof for Join family spouse visa

Post by Angel99 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:43 am

radiohead wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:37 pm
Hi,
I am a non eu citizen with a CSEP and stamp 4, i want to bring my wife to Ireland and am in the process of applying for her visa, she lives in India.
I got a 1bhk apartment recently, but the lease has my name and my friends name on it, however only I will stay there and will bring my wife to the same accomodation. If i submit the lease as a proof of accomodation, will my friends name on it cause any issue?

Regards,
Hi,

This shouldn't be a problem because your friend can sleep in the living room while you and your spouse sleep in the bedroom If it's a full 1 bedroom apartment.

Provide your lease agreement. You can add a cover letter explaining you and your friend share the apartment and your plans to move to your own after your spouse arrive.

Because of the housing crises, they are abit lenient.

radiohead
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Address proof for Join family spouse visa

Post by radiohead » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:35 am

Angel99 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:43 am
radiohead wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:37 pm
Hi,

Regards,
Hi,

This shouldn't be a problem because your friend can sleep in the living room while you and your spouse sleep in the bedroom If it's a full 1 bedroom apartment.

Provide your lease agreement. You can add a cover letter explaining you and your friend share the apartment and your plans to move to your own after your spouse arrive.

Because of the housing crises, they are abit lenient.
Thank you