ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent ILR application documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Malikf
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Dependent ILR application documents

Post by Malikf » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:53 pm

Dear all,

Apologies for the post but I have looked and looked and unable to find an answer in any previous posts.

I came to UK on Tier 2 General, got ILR and then British citizenship last year.

I am applying Set O form for my wife and daughter. After completion of application, we received a checklist of required documents and it only asks for consent form, BRPs and Passports along with English language test result.

Looking at previous posts, it seems there are a lot more documents that people have been providing. So my question is whether this checklist is an error and I should provide all the documents or have the documentation requirements changed now?

Also, do I need to provide my employment record, payslips and statements etc now even though I have British Citizenship?

Thank you for the advice.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Dependent ILR application documents

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:44 am

The only other thing you need is cohabitation documents: All you need to know about cohabitation evidence

Your employment has nothing to do with her ILR.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice