ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed for Tier 1 Skilled

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fazal

Help needed for Tier 1 Skilled

Post by fazal » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply for Tier1 Skilled inside UK. The only concernand issue I have right now is to justify Past earnings. I do have a Bank Statement and Salary slips for last 10 months, but can not show the bank statement for initial 2 months. I can produce P60 to cover up this period.

will that work to provide P60 and 2 months salary slips as 1st Scenerio and Bank Statement for remaining 10 months and Salary slips as 2nd Scenerio.

Need urgent help

push
United Kingdom

Re: Help needed for Tier 1 Skilled

Post by push » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:54 pm

fazal wrote:Hi,

I am going to apply for Tier1 Skilled inside UK. The only concernand issue I have right now is to justify Past earnings. I do have a Bank Statement and Salary slips for last 10 months, but can not show the bank statement for initial 2 months. I can produce P60 to cover up this period.

will that work to provide P60 and 2 months salary slips as 1st Scenerio and Bank Statement for remaining 10 months and Salary slips as 2nd Scenerio.

Need urgent help
Aren't your 10 month Salary sufficient to claim your earnings?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Aren't your 10 month Salary sufficient to claim your earnings?
And if not sufficient for your earnings point and if you can wait for 3-4days extra to apply.. Than call your Bank Customer service and request them to send the missing bank statements which they will/can do...

BUT make sure you tell them to send those statements to your local bank Branch office, where you can go and pick them up because they arrive quicker to the branch office than to your home address in most cases.. which for HSBC is 3days to Branch and 5-7days to Home address..

Give it a try.. if you r not in hurry n have time..

fazal

Post by fazal » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:17 pm

have to provide 12 month