ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rayyfar
United Kingdom

Salary requirements

Post by rayyfar » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:52 am

hi, can someone please help me with the following questions?

firstly I get PIP so I am going through an adequate maintenance route.

1. In the Employment section, why on earth is it asking me
Does Sponser have a confirmed offer of employment in the UK starting within 3 months of their return?
When I live in the UK.

2. for section: Sponsor's monthly living costs what do I put in just the rent and council tax amount? or everything because it says"Living costs should be their average monthly outgoings and can cover, for example, accommodation, food, travel expenses, mobile phone"

I am thinking am I filling the wrong form ..... so confused about the above parts

3. For PIP on how much money I get should I include the mobility component even though it is paid directly to Motability and doesn't show on the bank statement? (I do have a car hire lease agreement and a letter from Motability saying they take full allowance but it does not specify the amount ) can I include the mobility component in my income even though it's paid directly to Motability?

4. I asked for PIP to send me a statement of entitlement, but it only says I get enhanced rates for both not the amount.
Also, I started getting PIP in November 2015. but it was reviewed and was awarded on an ongoing basis from April 2018, so I am worried about my information on when I got the first payment I wrote in 2015. will look contradictory as the information letter says to enhance the rate from 2018 when it was reviwed. or am I just overthinking

5. is council tax support a permitted benefit

6. is working tax credit is a permitted benefit

7. should I do all the calculations for the case worker for adequate maintenance on the cover letter?