ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent- medium of education

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

punjabimunda80

Urgent- medium of education

Post by punjabimunda80 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:42 pm

All,

I did my B.E from REC Srinagar,University of kashmir and my medium of education was english .I check and found University of kashmir in Point based calulator database for Tier1.

Do I still need to send separate certificate from university or college that my medium of education in B.E was English to get ponits for english language ?

Please help/advise.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent- medium of education

Post by push » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:33 pm

punjabimunda80 wrote:All,

I did my B.E from REC Srinagar,University of kashmir and my medium of education was english .I check and found University of kashmir in Point based calulator database for Tier1.

Do I still need to send separate certificate from university or college that my medium of education in B.E was English to get ponits for english language ?

Please help/advise.
If the points calculator awards you 10 point in the English Language section for your University and degree then you simply have to provide your degree.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer